Fishing,accelerating modifying and MEP

If you find that you need to modify a LL to a later time, do you need to make the modification before the start of the ride time window or can you do it anytime before the window expires?

I did a little modifying and refreshing game today!

I was holding a 5pm hyper space mountain that I wanted to keep, but I was over by incredicoaster and wanted to ride but the single rider line was way backed up. So I canceled my hyper space, grabbed an incredicoaster for whatever time(it was for later). Started refreshing and grabbed an incredicoaster for 5mins from then. Scanned in- rebooked hyper space for a time I didn't want, then modified and refreshed again and again until I got my 5pm back.

I fished on Friday. Noticed incredicoaster was down so I started booking And ended up with 2 MEPs.

It's been an adjustment using genie+ when our last couple trips were at WDW. It works so much better at DL. WDW there is so much pressure and getting the top rides takes a degree in park navigation.. but using a combo of single rider, rope drop, and LL I've rode
My favorites (hyper space and guardians) multiple times.

I did a little modifying and refreshing game today!

I was holding a 5pm hyper space mountain that I wanted to keep, but I was over by incredicoaster and wanted to ride but the single rider line was way backed up. So I canceled my hyper space, grabbed an incredicoaster for whatever time(it was for later). Started refreshing and grabbed an incredicoaster for 5mins from then. Scanned in- rebooked hyper space for a time I didn't want, then modified and refreshed again and again until I got my 5pm back.

I fished on Friday. Noticed incredicoaster was down so I started booking And ended up with 2 MEPs.

It's been an adjustment using genie+ when our last couple trips were at WDW. It works so much better at DL. WDW there is so much pressure and getting the top rides takes a degree in park navigation.. but using a combo of single rider, rope drop, and LL I've rode
My favorites (hyper space and guardians) multiple times.
Awesome! Glad you managed to get multiple rides on your favorite attractions. And congrats on your two MEPs. I am excited to try all this fishing, accelerating and modifying in August when I there.

I've read this thread (twice!) but was curious if there's a video that also explains accelerating (my hunting wasn't finding anything that seemed accurate).

I'm leaving with a kiddo who has only been once when taken by some family 10 years ago, and it may be the only time I'm able to take them, and I'm so paranoid about messing up the accelerating bit.

I was a lot time AP back in the fast pass days, but health issues and moving out of state mean I've only even used genie+ once about 18 months ago and I was just trying to get that down well. Now I want to do better with this modifying and accelerating component.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter