Fantasy Springs is opening June 6th 2024

I’ll be going early April next year (a “slow”
season) and will be ready at the 60-day mark. Maybe things will have calmed down just a little by then? Can I hope?
I’ll be honest, I’m looking at the possibility of a day trip while possibly in Tokyo in November and the thought of needing to book a hotel just to get into the land didn’t cross my mind at all.

Tried last week getting hotel. Only 2 of 4 days able to get fs hotel. It's crazy fast and the website is so clunky on searching.

Not sure why they don't release a month a tike like vp. Would be much less frustration on scanning and getting 1-2 only to error out when 10 people trying to grab that single room.

MC maybe an option for premier access with early entry for at least one ride to FS.

I wonder if you get a Premiere a cess if you can shop or eat and wander in FS.

I think you can stay as long as you like. However, most of the food places require Mobile Order, except Oakens and popcorn. I don't know if that will be difficult to get or not, since some of them took reservations for VP holders. I don't know if the stores will be doing passes or not; I don't think they have said.

I’ll be going early April next year (a “slow”
season) and will be ready at the 60-day mark. Maybe things will have calmed down just a little by then? Can I hope?

Is it after school starts back again? March and even early April are their "Spring Break" in Japan. Mid to late April, before Golden Week, was very dead this year.

I’ll be honest, I’m looking at the possibility of a day trip while possibly in Tokyo in November and the thought of needing to book a hotel just to get into the land didn’t cross my mind at all.

November could be better. We just don't know yet.

We are going in June and don’t have a VP or official hotel. I will report back.

I still think getting into the land will be possible, but it might only be one ride that you can get some sort of access for. It’s a large land with 4 rides. That’s actually decent capacity.

We know the gamble we are taking and of course want to see FS. But we loved TDR without it, so will be ok if we really miss out and have to plan another trip to Japan in the future. Which we are planning on doing anyway.

We are going in June and don’t have a VP or official hotel. I will report back.

I still think getting into the land will be possible, but it might only be one ride that you can get some sort of access for. It’s a large land with 4 rides. That’s actually decent capacity.

We know the gamble we are taking and of course want to see FS. But we loved TDR without it, so will be ok if we really miss out and have to plan another trip to Japan in the future. Which we are planning on doing anyway.
Yeah I'm optimistic for my trip but obviously keeping an eye on things. I'm aiming for November on a weekday, and I had been coming in with an expectation that I'd likely need to use the express pass system, which I'm totally fine with, but needing to stay onsite wasn't exactly in my plans and I hope it doesn't have to be!

I bought my final day park ticket for Tokyo Disneyland on Klook yesterday, I’m hoping the Capital One shopping 24% bonus will apply. I will report back. I have the other three days with my vacation package so I needed to wait til 60 days out for our last park day. I was able to scan the QR codes on the tickets provided through Klook right into my TDL app.

All of the previews are getting me so excited! People are definitely starting to cancel rooms for early June, been seeing a lot of MiraCosta availability pop up. Still have yet to see a FS room pop up lol. I'm officially inside my 21 day package window so I'm not sure I can make any changes anymore, so I made sure I had all the times I want.

Also just a heads up to anyone who has a booking at Hilton Tokyo Bay in the next month or so, I booked my last night there (originally had Toy Story) as the price just dropped significantly. It was originally about 38k JPY which was close enough to Toy Story that I figured I'd stay at TS, but it now dropped to 29k JPY. It actually dropped 3k since yesterday when I booked so I edited the reservation online very easily for the new price. So keep checking those rates as the dates get closer!

Will the (paid) Disney Premiere Access pass include the "shorter wait times" for multiple rides on the Big Three FS attractions, or is there only one pass per?

All of the previews are getting me so excited! People are definitely starting to cancel rooms for early June, been seeing a lot of MiraCosta availability pop up. Still have yet to see a FS room pop up lol. I'm officially inside my 21 day package window so I'm not sure I can make any changes anymore, so I made sure I had all the times I want.

Also just a heads up to anyone who has a booking at Hilton Tokyo Bay in the next month or so, I booked my last night there (originally had Toy Story) as the price just dropped significantly. It was originally about 38k JPY which was close enough to Toy Story that I figured I'd stay at TS, but it now dropped to 29k JPY. It actually dropped 3k since yesterday when I booked so I edited the reservation online very easily for the new price. So keep checking those rates as the dates get closer!
Yes on the Hilton. We did the same.

Why all the cancellations? The rides appear to meet expectations -- at least for us!
I imagine people just have multiple room options and have been able to get what they want / not get what they want and have to cancel the backup rooms before the 21/14 day policies kick in. I myself had multiple rooms for the same date at one point...slowly cancelling as I finalize my plans! Still trying to get the cheapest DLH room for my check in day but no luck yet, tons of MC options popping up for that day but I want DLH :laughing:

Why all the cancellations? The rides appear to meet expectations -- at least for us!
Some media got invitations that they didn’t know they were getting until more recently. Also, I read they have been doing a soft-opening and letting VPs in and making passes available on the app. Maybe people got in and decided to cancel. Or just procrastination.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter