Fantasmic Thread!

Yay! I grabbed BB last week but I thougth Riverbelle sounded more to my liking!

I would love to see info on the menus and any bonuses from those who are there the first few weeks. My trip is in June and the plan for now is to hold everything and figure it out after I know more!

Thanks so much to those in this group. I've been checking the River Belle Terrace reservations multiple times a day but missed this update. I reserved a Brunch and a Dinner in hopes of finding out more details with the specific menu as things get closer. For those of us on the hunt for these reservations I don't think family members and friends ever really understand the hoops we jump through to help get everything ready for the vacation haha. Thanks again.

Thanks so much to those in this group. I've been checking the River Belle Terrace reservations multiple times a day but missed this update. I reserved a Brunch and a Dinner in hopes of finding out more details with the specific menu as things get closer. For those of us on the hunt for these reservations I don't think family members and friends ever really understand the hoops we jump through to help get everything ready for the vacation haha. Thanks again.
Mine at least definitely think we just walk up to the podium and get into any ol' restaurant we want, just like in the real world :laughing: I've tried to explain that no, some of these reservations book up months in advance, and yes, you DO have to think about where you want to eat 60 days ahead of time. At least a little bit!

Mine at least definitely think we just walk up to the podium and get into any ol' restaurant we want, just like in the real world :laughing: I've tried to explain that no, some of these reservations book up months in advance, and yes, you DO have to think about where you want to eat 60 days ahead of time. At least a little bit!
I’m always amazed when people are like “I don’t know what I’m going to want to eat 2 months from now”. I secretly suspect that day of then wouldn’t be able to decide either🤣

I think my husband gets it..

At least when we are WDW this past November and having to do the 7am VQ, genie+ madness.. he made the kids be quiet so I could focus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter