Disney's PORT ORLEANS FRENCH QUARTER RESORT Information & Questions

Hi all -- just stopping in to say hello. We are going on the Wish in July and booked PO:FQ the night before so we could 1) finally get to try some beignets (our kids never wanted to hop over here) 2) try out a moderate (albeit for one night) since we've only done Poly and Pop (and Fort Wilderness cabins for me as a kid 30 years ago!) and 3) we wanted to see jazz, but apparently it won't be happening on Thursday :(

So that being said -- what is our best bet to get from PO:FQ to Poly for Trader Sam's? My thought was probably the bus to MK then monorail, because I guess the boat (if it's working) to DS then bus to Poly would be much longer correct?

Also after Trader Sam's we may head over to EPCOT for the After Hours. Excited to get in some WDW fun before our cruise!
Or you could Uber to Poly for about $7.

Hi all -- just stopping in to say hello. We are going on the Wish in July and booked PO:FQ the night before so we could 1) finally get to try some beignets (our kids never wanted to hop over here) 2) try out a moderate (albeit for one night) since we've only done Poly and Pop (and Fort Wilderness cabins for me as a kid 30 years ago!) and 3) we wanted to see jazz, but apparently it won't be happening on Thursday :(

So that being said -- what is our best bet to get from PO:FQ to Poly for Trader Sam's? My thought was probably the bus to MK then monorail, because I guess the boat (if it's working) to DS then bus to Poly would be much longer correct?

Also after Trader Sam's we may head over to EPCOT for the After Hours. Excited to get in some WDW fun before our cruise!

For the trip to the Poly bus to MK. Then Monoral if you are using Disney transportation . Using Disney Springs as a transfer point does take longer.
If you decide not to do Poly, Yeeha Bob does his show at Riverside. He is there Wednesday - Saturday unless he's on vacation. It's about a 10-15 minute walk from French Quarter.
I’ll have to look up about Bob. I’ve seen that mentioned a few times now. Thanks!
Thanks. We usually do this if in a hurry. Always nice to have more options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter