Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Hello! First want to thank everyone who has contributed to this thread, we've found answers to all of our questions as we prepare for our upcoming trip 🤗 Especially @scrappinginontario for the very detailed info found on the first page of this thread!!

Two questions:

Can anyone who has stayed recently confirm Lemonade is still available for refillable mugs? It's a family member's favorite drink :drinking:

Is the food court microwave accessible before the 7am opening?
I'm guessing no based on other comments I read in the thread but wanted to ask. Not having one in the room it would be good to have access to one before the 7:30am early entries!
Some Guests have reported recently that they were able to access Everything Pop Food Court at 6:30 AM through the "side doors" and refill their Mugs,so that would also allow access to the Microwaves and Toasters.YMMV!

During Covid,the Microwaves and Toasters were removed from Everything Pop Food Court.

Because of that,the Resort brought in a limited number of Microwaves for Guests to use in their rooms during Covid by request.

Reports are that Guests are still being allowed to request those Microwaves for in room use,so definitely worth a call to Housekeeping to check availability.

Hello! First want to thank everyone who has contributed to this thread, we've found answers to all of our questions as we prepare for our upcoming trip 🤗 Especially @scrappinginontario for the very detailed info found on the first page of this thread!!

Two questions:

Can anyone who has stayed recently confirm Lemonade is still available for refillable mugs? It's a family member's favorite drink :drinking:

Is the food court microwave accessible before the 7am opening? I'm guessing no based on other comments I read in the thread but wanted to ask. Not having one in the room it would be good to have access to one before the 7:30am early entries!
We were there in March and my daughter says she had the lemonade, quite frequently 🙂, from the fountain stations

Hello All! I'm planning a trip for November (week before Thanksgiving to hopefully avoid some of the crowds!) and leaning towards staying at POP. I have two questions that I hope someone could help with:

1. This would be my first time staying at Skyliner resort, although I did ride it in January 2023 to go from HS to Epcot. Is there anyway to know if the Skyliner is shut down for weather when returning from Epcot, besides just walking to it and finding out? And if that is the case I've seen some reports there will be busses at the nearby walkable hotels. Is that true or are you required to walk to the front of Epcot?

2. Is there filtered water in the fountains or water bottle refill stations at POP that any bottle could be filled? I plan to buy a reusable mug but would like to bring a bigger bottle that I could fill just with water.

Thank you!

Hello All! I'm planning a trip for November (week before Thanksgiving to hopefully avoid some of the crowds!) and leaning towards staying at POP. I have two questions that I hope someone could help with:

1. This would be my first time staying at Skyliner resort, although I did ride it in January 2023 to go from HS to Epcot. Is there anyway to know if the Skyliner is shut down for weather when returning from Epcot, besides just walking to it and finding out? And if that is the case I've seen some reports there will be busses at the nearby walkable hotels. Is that true or are you required to walk to the front of Epcot?

2. Is there filtered water in the fountains or water bottle refill stations at POP that any bottle could be filled? I plan to buy a reusable mug but would like to bring a bigger bottle that I could fill just with water.

Thank you!
1. Unfortunately there isn't an easy way to know if Skyliner is closed ahead of time due to weather. I wish they would 'push' something on the app or, have a place to look but they do not. But, as you've said, if the Skyliner is closed there are buses available from IG. Location can vary (sometimes is behind the scenes) so it's best to ask a CM.

2. There is a water option on all soda fountains. It's normally a tiny black button near one of the soda options.

1715611761621.png

Thank you!
I can share that the Skyliner was shutdown due to severe thunderstorms a few weeks ago during our Pop stay. What I learned is that even once the storm passes, there is a somewhat lengthy test period before the all-clear is given to load guests. I timed it at nearly 25 minutes from the weather clearing to going back on-line while seeing XX of Skyliner vehicles cycle empty.

1. Unfortunately there isn't an easy way to know if Skyliner is closed ahead of time due to weather. I wish they would 'push' something on the app or, have a place to look but they do not. But, as you've said, if the Skyliner is closed there are buses available from IG. Location can vary (sometimes is behind the scenes) so it's best to ask a CM.

2. There is a water option on all soda fountains. It's normally a tiny black button near one of the soda options.

View attachment 859052

Thank you!
There is a bottle filling station across from the everything pop store…right as you go toward the washrooms. The water from that was good and it was available all the time. If we were very early in the morning, we got ice for our water bottles at petals…available all the time and filled with water at the bottle filling station.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter