This video will be removed around 2:00 PM EST.

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We were the only ones there midday . They seated me at 5p in a nice corner .

The wine is so good it’s worth it to pay ! Also the kids enjoy you can order what you want .

You can take food or drinks to your room.

Yep SWIFTY mom took that avatar pic last night. Concert was good and Travis was there so she was full of energy .

I’ll get better pix. Even SIL said HF should up their game .

Sitting on sofa sideways with feet up abs my view? Priceless !image.jpg

Has the AKL CL menu changed since the beginning of 2023. Looking at a couple of the photos from this year, the menu looks different a little different.

Does anyone know the current evening menu rotation? We will be there from Saturday-Wednesday the beginning of June and I'm just wondering if they still offer butter chicken one of those nights. Not a big deal if it's gone since we are eating at Sanaa, but my daughter is always excited for butter chicken night :laughing:.

Has the AKL CL menu changed since the beginning of 2023. Looking at a couple of the photos from this year, the menu looks different a little different.

Does anyone know the current evening menu rotation? We will be there from Saturday-Wednesday the beginning of June and I'm just wondering if they still offer butter chicken one of those nights. Not a big deal if it's gone since we are eating at Sanaa, but my daughter is always excited for butter chicken night :laughing:.
Minor changes such as removal of the hockey pucks I mean falafel balls, but otherwise, all is as it was (including butter chicken ;) ).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter