*August 2024 Check-in Thread*

Yes you are right. That is odd no Pixa Place this year! I am sorry. Glad you are still going!
It's probably just because the hotel is all new they want to get full price 😂 but yes I'm happy to still be able to go. It's part of a 12 night road trip so we made a couple of other small "adjustments" to the trip in other ways so at least it's all still coming together 🤩

We just booked August 21- Aug 25 at the GCH. (Took forever to decide which hotel. The new villas at DL look so amazing). Hopefully it’s not too busy over the weekend. We had a hard time deciding on the discounted week, or weekend! We are going to celebrate our 24th wedding anniversary. Still trying to decide if it’s worth it to upgrade to concierge or not? We have never done that before but wondering if we should for this special trip.

We have never been to Disneyland without the 4 kids and I am both excited and worried about it! Actually DH and I have never been away from the kids on a trip this long! I haven’t been to Disney since 2019, so I’m excited for the changes. (DH got to go to WDW a few times with our oldest daughter during that time but he hasn’t been back to DL since 2019 either!). Can’t wait. Let the countdown begin!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter