Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Truth here - only posting because i think this might be the one of the first time in (OMG how can it be this long) almost 9 years that we haven't had a post made in a day.
I will keep it on topic though, I got these miles on the weekend. Wasn't even aware that I had an offer for 25 miles for the receipt thingy.
Screenshot_20240513_215952_AIR MILES.jpg

Great haul Jacqueline, I give up when it comes to AM Receipts. The extra 25AM that you get for scanning 1 receipt from Airmiles are offered once a month and sometimes they show up and sometimes they don't show up. I treat those AM as a nice surprise if they work. I never expect them to work.

Great haul Jacqueline, I give up when it comes to AM Receipts. The extra 25AM that you get for scanning 1 receipt from Airmiles are offered once a month and sometimes they show up and sometimes they don't show up. I treat those AM as a nice surprise if they work. I never expect them to work.
This has been my mindset over the entire receipt scanning from the beginning. I scroll thru the offers to see if I bought anything and if so, I will submit the receipt. Unless there is a big bonus I don't deliberately buy things on the (often) limited list. I already do Check-out 51 and we're a Neilson family which both require me scanning and submitting receipts so this doesn't take much extra time. I do NOT keep track of how many miles I should be getting so doubtful I would be chasing them down :P

This has been my mindset over the entire receipt scanning from the beginning. I scroll thru the offers to see if I bought anything and if so, I will submit the receipt. Unless there is a big bonus I don't deliberately buy things on the (often) limited list. I already do Check-out 51 and we're a Neilson family which both require me scanning and submitting receipts so this doesn't take much extra time. I do NOT keep track of how many miles I should be getting so doubtful I would be chasing them down :P
LOL...I haven't been in the mindset to keep track of anything in a long while.

The bonus 25 was one of those opt in ones under. I got it too.

1715749722791.png
Metro upcoming flyer

1715750012205.png

Terms & Conditions​

* Offer is valid May 15 –28, 2024 at participating Shell locations in Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, and the Northwest Territories (excluding Shell Flying J locations). Get 25 AIR MILES® Bonus MilesTM when you complete a purchase of a minimum $10 on qualifying non fuel products (excludes car wash, tobacco products, lottery tickets, gift cards, prepaid credit cards, phone cards, and any other goods or services specified from time to time or as excluded by law). Valid on in-store purchases only. Maximum 25 Bonus Miles per transaction per collector number. Maximum one (1) transaction per week. A “week” is defined as the period from each Monday at 00:00:00 during the promotion period, until the following Sunday at 23:59:59. A valid AIR MILES card must be presented/collector number entered at time of transaction. Offer may be combined with other bonus offers. Shell reserves the right to make changes to this offer and to terminate the offer at any time, for any reason and without notice. Please allow up to two (2) weeks after the end of the promotion for Bonus Miles to be posted to your collector account. ®™ Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by AIR MILES Loyalty Inc. and Shell Canada Products. The Shell logo is a trademark of Shell Brands International AG. Used under license.

Last edited:
Thinking of having my sister inlaw do this for me.
BUT
My Airmiles account is on dream miles,,,
would I still get the Miles posted to cash miles?

Up to 200 Cash Miles
Get 1 AIR MILES® Cash Mile™ per litre when you fill with Shell V-Power® NiTRO+.*
Ends Sun, Jun 30

Ready to use

1715773847542.png

Terms + Conditions​

* Offer is exclusive, non-transferable and available only to the recipient of the offer invitation. Collector must click on the “Opt in” button at www.airmiles.ca/vpower prior to transacting to participate in this offer. Offer only valid between May 6, 2024 and June 30, 2024 at participating Shell locations (excluding Shell Flying J locations). Get 1 AIR MILES® Cash Miles™ per litre when you fill with Shell V-Power NiTRO+ Gasoline. Maximum 200 Miles per collector number for this offer. No coupon required. A valid AIR MILES card must be presented/collector number entered at time of transaction. This offer may be combined with other bonus offers. Shell reserves the right to make changes to this offer and to terminate the offer at any time, for any reason and without notice. Please allow up to two (2) weeks post-promotion for Bonus Miles to be posted to your collector account.

Thinking of having my sister inlaw do this for me.
BUT
My Airmiles account is on dream miles,,,
would I still get the Miles posted to cash miles?

Up to 200 Cash Miles
Get 1 AIR MILES® Cash Mile™ per litre when you fill with Shell V-Power® NiTRO+.*
Ends Sun, Jun 30

Ready to use

View attachment 859496

Terms + Conditions​

* Offer is exclusive, non-transferable and available only to the recipient of the offer invitation. Collector must click on the “Opt in” button at www.airmiles.ca/vpower prior to transacting to participate in this offer. Offer only valid between May 6, 2024 and June 30, 2024 at participating Shell locations (excluding Shell Flying J locations). Get 1 AIR MILES® Cash Miles™ per litre when you fill with Shell V-Power NiTRO+ Gasoline. Maximum 200 Miles per collector number for this offer. No coupon required. A valid AIR MILES card must be presented/collector number entered at time of transaction. This offer may be combined with other bonus offers. Shell reserves the right to make changes to this offer and to terminate the offer at any time, for any reason and without notice. Please allow up to two (2) weeks post-promotion for Bonus Miles to be posted to your collector account.

Mine is set to dream and I get the cash mile bonus from Shell. Got two last week for some reason.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter