Accessible Minnie Van Availability?

To OPs q- on my trip last week we used accessible Minnie vans a few times. The wait times varied from 10 mins to 40 mins, I gave up once after we hadn’t been assigned one after like 20 mins. By around 7:30am it started to be hard to get them but if you have time to be patient you can still book it when it says limited availability. You just won’t see your car info for 5-20 mins and even then the car could be 20 mins out. Overall we only had a long wait once and only once could we not get one. We did not try for them at park close or right after any nighttime spectaculars.

We did learn they have gotten/are getting a couple new accessible MVs. These new ones will continue to hold 2 ECVs. There are seats for 5 people if the ECV/WC user stays in their seat. They come with 1 car seat, the car seat can be stowed elsewhere if you have a 5th person who needs the seat.

Also interesting- one of our drivers told us there is always at least 1 Accessible MV running. It might be too busy to book but there is always at least 1. If they cannot run at least 1 Accessible MV the entire MV program is closed until they can get one running again.
Do you remember costs of the minnie van? I wish I could check price without giving lyft my information.

Do you remember costs of the minnie van? I wish I could check price without giving lyft my information.
I was there the first week of May and every time I looked it was around $43 and said a 30ish minute wait and "limited availability" for the ones that can take ECVs. I didn't end up taking one.

The regular Lyft car was about $10 to the same destination (not a Minnie Van and couldn't take an ECV). Something about seeing that on the app always makes me not want to get one lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter