CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkicinski

59 years of marriage
DVC Silver
Over 500 pts for rent @ $18 pp. Over 200 pt reservation, $17 pp. Good @ OKW 11 mo out (thru mid-April, 25) and any other resort 7 mo out (thru mid-Dec, 24) We have been members since '93 and promise to give you a great rental experience! Also, VERY familiar with area and can give helpful info for your Disney stay. We have references upon request, since we have rented many times and quarantee fast service. Payment in full at time of confirmation by check or paypal. Please include resort, type of unit wanted, plus check-in/check-out dates for us to check availability. To make reservation, you need to PM us primary contact, address, email, phone number, other guests and age/gender of children. We will do our very best to get you what you want in a timely fashion. We have access to ALL dates available at ALL Disney resorts.

Last edited:
Over 500 pts for rent @ $18 pt. Good @ OKW 11 mo out (thru mid-April, 25) and any other resort 7 mo out (thru mid-Dec, 24) We have been members since '93 and promise to give you a great rental experience! Also, VERY familiar with area and can give helpful info for your Disney stay. We have references upon request, since we have rented many times and quarantee fast service. Payment in full at time of confirmation by check or paypal. Please include resort, type of unit wanted, plus check-in/check-out dates for us to check availability. To make reservation, you need to PM us primary contact, address, email, phone number, other guests and age/gender of children. We will do our very best to get you what you want in a timely fashion. We have access to ALL dates available at ALL Disney resorts.

We are interested in 190 points for 05/04/25 through 05/0925 (6 nights) for a two bedroom at OKW Are we too early for that. Please let me know.

We are interested in 190 points for 05/04/25 through 05/0925 (6 nights) for a two bedroom at OKW Are we too early for that. IPlease let me know.
I would love to help you but, yes, we are a little too early for that. Contact me on June 4 and we should be able to book that for you. In fact, if you wanted near the hospitality center, we could book that at that time. I just checked the '25 point list and you're right on the money on the amount of points you would need. So, get back to me on the 4th!

Thank you for your swift response. I will definitely get back to you on June 4th. The last time we were there we stayed in building 12 right across the street to the Hospitality center and enjoyed it very much. As we get closer to June 4th maybe we can take care of some of the particulars.

Over 500 pts for rent @ $18 pt. Good @ OKW 11 mo out (thru mid-April, 25) and any other resort 7 mo out (thru mid-Dec, 24) We have been members since '93 and promise to give you a great rental experience! Also, VERY familiar with area and can give helpful info for your Disney stay. We have references upon request, since we have rented many times and quarantee fast service. Payment in full at time of confirmation by check or paypal. Please include resort, type of unit wanted, plus check-in/check-out dates for us to check availability. To make reservation, you need to PM us primary contact, address, email, phone number, other guests and age/gender of children. We will do our very best to get you what you want in a timely fashion. We have access to ALL dates available at ALL Disney resorts.
Hi. We are looking for three studio rooms at the Polynesian from Wednesday, December 18th to Sunday, December 22nd. Can you accommodate us please? Thanks!

I’m assuming it may be a long shot, but would the following be available?

Animal Kingdom
Studio
Check in: Dec 3, 2024
Check out: Dec 6, 2024

Thank you for your swift response. I will definitely get back to you on June 4th. The last time we were there we stayed in building 12 right across the street to the Hospitality center and enjoyed it very much. As we get closer to June 4th maybe we can take care of some of the particulars.

I would be happy to help you anyway I can. I can request that specific building. They don't always fulfill but they do try.

Hi. We are looking for three studio rooms at the Polynesian from Wednesday, December 18th to Sunday, December 22nd. Can you accommodate us please? Thanks!
I can see that a studio standard view is available for those dates (82 pts); however, I can't tell if there are 3 available or not. I could call them in the morning but they probably can tell unless I book, which is the way I could find out on my end. If you are truly interested PM me all the information required for a reservation, and I will gladly call tomorrow and not book if they don't have 3. Please let me know.asap

Just noticed dates. I couldn't book these dates until the 18th Saturday.

I’m assuming it may be a long shot, but would the following be available?

Animal Kingdom
Studio
Check in: Dec 3, 2024
Check out: Dec 6, 2024
The only dates available in a studio at AK are Dec 16 thru 25. Nov is pretty tight too. Nov 4-7, Nov 19-21, and Nov 29-Dec 1

The only dates available in a studio at AK are Dec 16 thru 25. Nov is pretty tight too. Nov 4-7, Nov 19-21, and Nov 29-Dec 1
Thank you for checking. Our dates are locked in, unfortunately — grabbed cheap flights earlier today. Booked the 3 nights at All-Star Music but hoped I might upgrade that for similar cost.

Interested in a grand villa at OKW if available 12/4/2024-12/8/2024. Thank you
Interested in a grand villa at OKW if available 12/4/2024-12/8/2024. Thank you ☺️

☺️
Only Dec 4 is available anywhere for a grand villa. Saratoga and AK. Even 2 bedrooms are gone for those dates. I will tell you that the 16th thru the 25th are open right now, if your dates are flexible.
Interested in a grand villa at OKW if available 12/4/2024-12/8/2024. Thank you ☺️

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter